Thursday, June 24, 2010

HO HO HO!

HI. I at the Charlotte Airport in North Carolina! I feel more at home here then ANYWHERE in the world, real strong connection to the airport and it's trusty workers. They get me. DATS MORE ThaN YOu CAN ShaY!!! Isn't weird that (if youre female) your eggs are in your ovarie...s freaks me out... Ovaries scare the eggs outta me! Man this airport is packed to the brim with just the most INSIGHTFUL travelers... and can ya believe it? we'd all rather just stay HERE and hang. That's how well were getting along!!! I'm on my way to Los Angeles. I feel tired, but a little hungry... contemplating getting sumfin, I got zero hours of slerp last night, but what the Hay... a girl does what shes gotta do. Sad to leave my doggie and my mom. Those creeps are just about the best thing that's ever happend to me. Ugh, my mouth tastes like I'm asleep... Just heard a a country girl sayin' with a twang "I get my long legs from my Dad..." WeLL GOOD FOR YOU, YA JERK!!!! More> "My Dad's 6'3...So..." WHY IS SHE BRAGGING ABOUT THIS STUPID MADE UP POOP!!!!?!? ( Why am I letting it bother me so much.)

Ugh, I GUESS I should go find a bathroom since my bladder has found it's way into my throat! This place is full of culture. I'm sure it'll be a colorful and educational search!

No comments:

Post a Comment