
Mohnin', had real solid sleep last night despite thinking there was a man outside my window for a second when I got up to pee. It wasn't scary or nothing though. Feel like this house is truly a haunted old, Victorian. A sea Captain.Captain Chadwick and his wife, Bertha lived here in the mid 1800s....After that a crazy woman lived here by herself amongst raccoons... CRAZY. My parents and I had a seance once for the Chadwicks, and we heard a loud knock from upstairs! It was straight out of a TIm BURTON MOVIE!! tehehe. Anyway.... I rambling when I get excited about ghosts.... BUT I'm not a big Ghost Busters fan at all. (to the point of rolling my eyez when it's brought up sometimes by the WRONG people.)
I RE-WATCHED "Picnic at Hanging Rock" with my parents. My mom was asleep but then shed wake up and say something and then go back to sleep to create the illusion she was paying attention. I love the music to that movie.... the flute. Gonna search around for it. The movie's so creepy and mesmerizing. Might even constitute it as one of my new Favres! I haven't seen Harpswell all morning. I wanna go to the beach today. It's beautiful and sunny and I'm feeling good to be home and in one place and in ONE PIECE FOR THAT MATTER :D
No comments:
Post a Comment