Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Believe in Jesus" (A comment my theology teacher scribbled on an essay I wrote in college)

Guess what? I'm almost twenty years old, my body's transforming into this busty, milk jugging, middle aged Woeman with big boobies and american thighs! Scary, Scary to be 20. Not ready to be outta my teens,.... I guess I got four more years of looking forward to things. "Old man look at my life 24, and there's so much more" But what happens at 25?! YIPES. What happens at 22... eewie....weilly eewie. I'm the baby of my family and I'm 20@ Well, in like a month I will be. LEAPIN' LIZARDS... whats next??.. Freaked out about my age. freaked out bout my college credits.. (what will ever become of them.) I'm freak dancing to all these FREAKY thoughts. What do I want? When will I be "ready", how does one tweeze their eyebrows! I'm almost twenty years old!! Why don't I know!? I hope I've written a book or shot a feature film by the time my birthday comes... I know when I was 12 I thought I'd be real successful like that and on my own by the time I was 20. Fear not, Bridey at age 12, I won't disappoint you... yes, I will. No, I won't. I understand now that people are still children still figuring their junk out, still lookin at their genitals in the mirror, still pondering what they want out of life at twenty. Can't blame stuff on being in my teens no more, Im a full fledged twenty year old soon. MOVE OVER BEETHOVEN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment