Friday, June 18, 2010

YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR SHOES


HI i reading A moon for the misbegotten by Eugene O'Neill. Harpswell keeps wanting me to throw his fat rat toy. It was sweltering outside, I feel like going skinny diapering. My mom and me came home and Harpswell cried so hard at us, makes me feel too guilty to leave the house I best stay in and mind my chores which include: reading, eating, laying round, watching stuff on the tube. and running on the tread. Simple days are here, and they're either good or making me go a little nutty! :D
I really like our porch. I was out on it last night, and I heard the most gruesome fight between two animals, well either two animals or the drunkest bitches I've ever HOYYD. No, they were two turkeys. I think. Freaky Deaky, ay? I don't feel very jokey. I feel like "I'm still alive? HOLY SMOKEY :D". Guess anxieties are pulsing through my veins and I'm feeling a little withdrawn. Being home feels like a spa... cept less hygienic, more dog hair. I started the Big Chill last night . I seen a mil times, it was stupid of me to think I'd be in the mood for it. My eyes are less puffy.
My little cousin thinks its hilarious when I enthusiastically ask him how he's doing. I'll be like "HEY, So how's it going, how are you?!" and he's like "HAHHAHAH Say that again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment