Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey sisters from different misters


In LA... having fun with my bouffant and my family. We're living in the valley. Every ones either at work, in meetings, or shooting videos rought now. I on couch soiling my pants. Well you may call it soiling, but I call it soul-ling my pants. The sun is out. I slept till NOON! My mouth is coded with saliva and splenda. I'm having fun with my boyfriends doggy and am living off Zankou chicken, but today I have finally had enough of it. "Larabar".. kinda a bitchy name for a health bar. I'll eat it OUTTA PURE SHPITE. I miss my mom. Let me rephrase that I miss going to Taco Bell with my mom :D That bitch sweats Ranchero Chicken soft tacos, son! I got some reading to do, but cant bring myself to do it. Weird, how in just a few months. more like a few weeks I'll be in Internet free and living in a sorta nuclear theatre universe. Need to sharpen my skills and shape up before then.
My new exercise regime in my imagination is hula dancing every morning when I wake up and every night before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment