Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NIGHTY FOR NOTHING


I can't sleep I'm as ancy as I was in high school. My body got lots of sleep this summer, not used to me squirming like I've been squirming. Feel disheveled, feel distant. feel like I should down this Glass Plus (I'd do it if it were windex sounds cooler, Glass Plus not as widely used, but still real affective, even more so I'd think than Windex, more organic wouldn't you say?) I feel like being unconscious til I'm forgotten about. I'm a big NEW LEAF person. I always am turning over NEW LEAVES, look towards the elusive future, but I feel like I turn them over too fast with out giving the leaf a chance. "Turning over a new leaf" I feel like I'm turning one now, but all my body is resisting it.... there's an ant on this keyboard....YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING COME HERE!!....OK, he's dead. Always felt dragged by my hair through a lot of big parts of my life, so far... and mostly educationally speaking or whenever people might have the slightest expectations of me, I throw a tantrum in my head and then put on a frozen face so they can't really gauge much of anything from me... that's how I roll...rolled...roll...BAH. It's an insecure pusssy thing to do, but I've done it my whole life... Others in my family seem to have the same hang up, but they've mastered a way of controlling it at least from the worlds eye balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment