Saturday, July 3, 2010

Deep Blue Sea was my favorite movie for awhile.


Saw like a one woman show thing last night, it was alright, then watched Silver Streak, which is really funny : D.... Ate Ethiopian food with my bear fran for lunch today which was yummy and different ( lentils,,,and spongey sourdough... you eat with your hands which has always been my PREFERNCE).... now outside, NOT CLOSING the DOOR ( I got locked out yesterday.) enjoying some coffee. Gonna take a shower, not cause I WANT to, but because I must. Tomorrow's the 4th! My family's usually all up in Maine together setting off fireworks. Now minus my momma whose on the east coast, we be in the Valley.... I hate how many possums are here. I'd kill every last one of em if I knew I'd get away with it. They SCHCARE ME. None the less, we're doing an all AMERICAN cook out, if you don't call yourself AMERICAN, well hell...you can git out. LA ?..no...AMERICA! get ready for my pale, sourdoughy unshaven body.

No comments:

Post a Comment