Monday, November 23, 2009

Kicking and Screaming

I don't wanna be a screw ups. I have never had sucha hard time taking my academic life seriously though. It's been crazy. I feel its crazy. i'm not cut out for it right now. This environment isn't right for it etc. Aw well, you live you learn, Right Alanis? your Alien-ness? Oh well, tomorrow I'll be gearing up to stuff my face with turkey tits and cranberry placenta. Life goes on way too long after the thrill of living is gone huh Mellencamp? And I just spilled cofffee on my shirt. COSTUME MALFUNCTION. I should change before I'm like "eh fuck it I'll just wear it. "
Sheesh who died and made me boss of this blog?! I wonder if reincarnation is real. And I come back as like beetle or some shit. It'd make sense. Beatles...Beetle Juice...Beetles in general I'm a beetle freak. My point is I feel like watching Audrey Rose which is about reincarnation AND it was filmed at the school of ethical culture which is down my block. LOVE it. If I had a wife I'd wake her up for no reason right now and be like "Hey, shh I'm leaving love you go back to bed"

No comments:

Post a Comment