Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can you mend a broken man.

My, my. Ain't it though? Isn't getting to understand someone sad? Cause you realize who they actually are ain't who you want them to be or who you thought they were? The sad part is comparing what they mean to you with what you actually mean to them. (and in the case I'm venting about, I meant very little, very disposable and interchangeable.) It's sad because I have a lot of respect for this person and yet there's no mutual anything. The only thing mutual is disenchantment with one another. There is no god for a little girl in the city with big puppy dog eyes for some man they admire. I am so not the right person to be with another person. I just end up being a big ol flop to them, and them to me because I don't give them what they want. Especially in the business I want to go into, I'm realizing there's a lot I have to look out for and I was silly to trust someone no matter how funny yada yada. I need a big belly rub is what I need and like a big hunk of velveeta. I have a canker sore. Better than sore cancer I spose.

No comments:

Post a Comment