Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Should I just have a kid?

How fast does time ago?! I'm listening to Bob Dylan sing "You're gonna have to serve somebody" . I really don't like this song a lot. I'm waking up after at least ten hours of sleep and I still feel exhausted. Hmm. What now? I wanna see "The White Ribbon"....maybe I'll go into work early and do that.... I really like the song "Handsome Molly" though! That just came on! I'm jamming in my jammies!! :D I've never felt so without direction....I guess its gonna take time to figure out my issues. Just need this anxiety to go away..had the most stressful scary fucking dreams about my family being murdered by this man and his friends who came into our house and sorta demanded to be accepted as part of the family...and I was nice to him out of fear he'd kill me...and he'd be like a father figure back...but then my last dream was him and his friends murdering my entire family cept me at the Beverly Hills Hotel (I hope blogspot doesn't lock me up for saying all this :D..) But anyway it was awful. Very sad. and then I woke up....its noon...and I still feel so tired like I need four more hours of el sleepo....Aw well, wonder what those dreams mean? What am I scared of? Losing my family?...being alone?....being felt up by a priest? :D jus kidding ( gotta say Just kidding cause my mom reads my blog) I was talking about my morbid obsession with the Manson family yesterday so I think that contributed...Who ya callin psycho!? -Kingpin

No comments:

Post a Comment